When we think of the world today everyone and everything is connected by one thing. What is that you might be asking well its tech more so “smart”- phones. Today were going to talk about if they never existed what the world would be like and how people might be.
5. Without the invention of the smartphone there would be no “streaming” no “Netflix and chill” and companies like Blockbuster would still be in business. Picture it, it’s a Friday night you and your friends are bored so you head down to the local video store grab your favorite copy of a movie. people did that every weekend and enjoyed the experience it built memories that will last a lifetime. Now people will never know those memories with the smartphone around.
4. People use to remember things before the smartphone if you need to go somewhere you used a map, there was no google maps. If you needed to call someone there were no “contacts” you had to remember the number and dial it. Now with the smartphone people forget everything.
3. Info at our fingertips which causes people to know too much too fast can cause people to overreact in a second which is all caused by smartphones.
2. With the invention of the smart phone came I think a real problem that doesn’t get a lot of attention and that is cyber-bullying its one thing to talk to someone face to face but it’s another to be a keyboard warrior.
- Here we are the number one thing that would change if we didn’t have smartphones. People would have nowhere to share their opinion with the creation of social media everyone in the world can share their opinion which causes a lot of extra stress for people all because someone thinks people care about what they say.
Blog done by 1/2 point for Styles rebel radio check out more content down below.