A bucket list is a checklist of items that people would like to complete before they die. It gets its name from the colloquial term “kick the bucket”, which is a euphemism for death.
Some people stack their bucket lists with lofty goals and ambitions. You might want to publish a novel or cure cancer. But a bucket list shouldn’t be a tedious slog. A bucket list should be full of dumb ideas that you won’t care if people know you did because in theory by time you finish your list you’ll be dead. Your bucket list should be full of things like:
◦ Attend a nudist event
◦ Be a flashmobber
◦ Be interviewed by Jay Leno
◦ Be nude at a nude beach
◦ Belong to a secret society
◦ Box a kangaroo
◦ Complete the IMDB top 250 movies
◦ Drink a $200 bottle of wine
◦ Find Nemo
Nothing on your list should ever be something you have to work for your bucket list should just be stupid random shit you would have fun doing.
Peak into what a day in the life of an average American Citizen would have looked like in a timeline where Kanye West won the 2020 Presidential Election.
You’re awoken to the sound of Wolves by President West playing over sirens off in the distance, looking to either side of you is a field with tall grass. You begin to realize you’re surrounded by literally everyone you know and even those you don’t. From Celebrities to distant cousins you haven’t had full conversations with in over ten years; To you close family, friends and even your teachers from P.S.R. showed up. Before you can even begin to fathom your surroundings the purr of an ATV engine can be heard coming from down the side of a mountain within eyesight, it’s President West. You’re on his Wyoming ranch. Before any of this can settle in Kanye West is here and it is time to begin Morning Mass.
After Morning Mass, Yeezy begins his 10 hour studio session with Jay-Z, Drake, Lil Wayne, Kid Cudi, Q-Tip, Elton John, Travis Scott, Mike Tyson, Ronald McDonald, Busta Rhymes, Lil Pump, Justin Timberlake,Michael Bublé, Snoop Dogg, Justin Bieber, Allen Iverson, Tupac (in hologram form), Oprah, God Himself, Aunt Jemima, Uncle Jessie, Tony Hawk (seems like could spit mad bars), Master Yoda, The Underaker, Michelangelo (T.M.N.T.), The Golden Girls (Again, in hologram form with the exception of Betty White), Bob Ross, and Chance The Rapper.
Literally everything else in The United States stays exactly the same and life other than this small exception to our morning’s and mass amounts of Kanye West Albums Produced by a plethora of obscure characters nothing changes. Our Polices as a nation stay the same, nothing changes about our borders, economy, covid regulations stay the same; And life as you know it is normal. God Bless President West and God Bless The United States of America.
We have finally made it to the new generation of gaming with both Microsoft and Sony announcing this week that they are adding new systems this holiday season. Today we’re gonna talk about what we know about both systems from specs to prices to game library.
Prices so each company was very hesitant to give any info on the price of either system until this week a very weird move. At any rate Microsoft made a good move by all standards when they announced 2 systems at 2 different prices points. The digital version of the Xbox series S at 299$ and the regular Xbox series X at a cool 499$. A smart move by Microsoft allowing gamers to have two options to game. Next up was Sony and they also have two system the only real difference is one will have a disc drive 499$ and one will not at 399$.
Game Library Each company wants to start this generation out with a bang and Microsoft is trying things a little different when it comes to its gaming exclusives with its game pass a type of Netflix style type of gaming we’re the gamer pays a monthly subscription and picks from over one hundred games to play. Microsoft will be relying on this heavily in this generation of gaming, time will tell if it pays off or not. While Sony has announced some of there big titles as well from the day one launch of spider man to the new God Of War game coming out next year to the many other titles they have under there belt. Will have to see which companies plan works out the best for games.
Lastly here before we wrap up can we just take a minute to appreciate the fact we’re finally getting new consoles. So whether you are getting the Xbox Series consoles or the PS5 or both systems lets just enjoy them both for what they are enough of the consoles wars both companies are good at different things and both companies should be celebrated for what they do in the gaming industry. So come November 10th for the Xbox or come November 12th for the PS5 enjoy your gaming consoles this year. As we need gaming now more than ever this year.
Let us know in the comments down below what system you’re getting Xbox, PS5, or anything else we’d like to hear from you also stay with Stylesrebelradio.com to hear more about gaming in 2020.
On a hot day in the summer, there are certain foods you want that won’t bring heat into your house from cooking today we’re gonna talk about them
#5 A fresh Salad there is nothing like a fresh salad on a hot day. Whether it’s a store-bought or fresh from the garden salad. Not only are you eating healthy but also you won’t have to turn your oven on.
#4 A BBQ Cookout on a hot day in the summer it’s finally time to break out the grill call over the family and friends and get cooking whether it’s burgers and dogs or BBQ chicken and steak you’ll find something everyone will enjoy.
#3 sandwiches this classic stable is perfect for summer. Something simple and easy with multiple options. Good at parties and cookouts or just something for at home that won’t heat up you’re house.
#2 Fresh Fruits from homemade lemonade to fresh peaches to watermelon there something magical about enjoying fresh delicious mouth-watering fresh fruits on a hot day.
#1 You scream I scream we all scream for Ice Cream. Our number one choice for summer foods with its multiple options for flavors to the options for milkshakes and sundaes there are no bad options here. You’ll enjoy this cold treat on a hot summer day.
Ever have trouble Finding a steady Drink at the bar? Jake Schrader gotcha covered
Alcohol has always been popular from cracking a cold one with the boys to being a sad boy at the end of the bar here are 10 alcohol drinks that might get you in a special mood
1. Number one of the list is a mix drink called Sex on the beach it’s a newbie classic you probably just turned 21 and asked the bartender what’s a popular on the menu this is a very simple drink my advice is to drink slow a lot of the fruity drinks will get you buzzed pretty quickly and after 2 or 3 you kinda forget you’re drinking alcohol and 10/10 a party drink!
1 1/2 ounces vodka
1/2 ounce peach schnapps
1 1/2 ounces orange or pineapple juice
1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
1/2 ounce Chambord or crème de cassis (optional)
Garnish: cocktail umbrella
2. Here’s one for ya this a Shot you have a craving for once in awhile if you’re going to drink this you’re probably Irish and definitely know how to handle you’re booze this is called a Jägerbomb. It has an unusual taste which some liken to cough syrup and gives you a “boost” from the alcohol-caffeine definitely a pros drink 7/10 a holiday drink this drink is not for the weak! You’re either going to love or hate this shot
1 1/2 ounces Jägermeister
6 ounces (1/2 can) Red Bull Energy Drink
3. This one right here is not a popular at all but it should be it’s another shot called A LITTLE BEER this shot has nothing todo with beer it just looks like a tiny cute beer if you’re taking these shots you’re probably taking it easy it’s got a sweet taste definitely a great start to a good night a lot of people down on this drink but my advice is don’t knock it to you try it 8/10 a drink for the beginning of the night
3 Parts Licor 43
1 Part Heavy Cream
4. This one right here lady’s and gentlemen is a very fancy classic drink that is now just starting to get popular it is a mix drink called a Moscow Mule it’s a cocktail made with Vodka spicy ginger beer and lime juice garnished with a slice or wedge of lime it’s popularly severed in a copper mug which takes on the cold temperatures of the. Liquid 3/10 for a party drink people who drink these are normally old and laid back Shit give it a try though
1 ½ fluid ounces vodka
½ fluid ounce lime juice
1 cup ice cubes
½ cup ginger beer
1 lime wedge for garnish
5. This one right here will Knock your socks off if it’s made right if you ask for this you’re probably not feeling the greatest or you just like tomatoes alittle to much definitely causes heart burn it’s got a tangy flavor that’ll knock that sore throat away I don’t see many young people sipping on this vampire drink and if you see some sipping on one this bad boys you probably should stay 6 ft away you can drink these quickly alot of people drink it quick cause if the taste I personally never had one but I know people who love them and get one every time they go out I’m kinda concerned for they’re help anyway 3/10 for a old the heart burn you may get
1 lemon wedge
1 lime wedge
2 ounces vodka
4 ounces tomato juice
2 dashes Tabasco sauce
2 tsp prepared horseradish
2 dashes worcestershire sauce
1 pinch celery salt
1 pinch ground black pepper
1 pinch smoked paprika
Garnish: lime wedge
Garnish: green olives
Garnish: parsley sprig
Garnish: celery stalk
6. Here goes a fancy one I absolutely hate this drink I don’t know how anyone could order this nasty ass beverage GIN AND TONIC this drink is for the high class preppy people if you’re sipping on this you have some money and you think you’re the top of the line you probably think you’re the better one at the bar that boasts mainly served at weddings open bar is where it’s at but if you’re ordering this don’t forget the suit and tie because you are one fancy fuck 1/10 the taste is off and it’s oddly strong definitely a drink to get you off you’re feet
2 ounces gin
4 ounces tonic water
Garnish: 2 lime wheels
7. Now a favorite of mine that you have to be really careful drinking is Tequila Sunrise Mann oh Mann the taste on this drink will have you falling in love but it’s so dang strong you’ll be wishing you haven’t lost count on how many you’ve had a major party drink that is extremely popular this one if for the boys a lot of people make fun of it until they try it then they fall in love like I did 10/10 for those stressful nights that have you drinking this one if for the boys!
2 oz Blanco tequila
4 oz Fresh orange juice
1/4 oz Grenadine
Garnish: Orange slice
8. OOOOHH MAN THIS SHOT RIGHT HERE it’s called The Four Horsemen this is an extra extra powerful shot that’ll knock those demons away knock those socks right off mainly a drink for the manly men that are out here at the bar everyday quick shot that’s not for the weak 10/10 for the whiskey lovers! Goood luck drink for New Years forsure
¼ ounce Jim Beam bourbon
¼ ounce Jack Daniels whiskey
¼ ounce Jamison Irish whiskey
¼ ounce Jose Cuervo gold tequila
9. This one is unpopular as fuck you should ask for it at the bar the name has a lot todo with the affect because it’s definitely a knock out this is called Liquid Marijuana this drink is for a drinker that’s tried everything and just wants to try something new it’s a powerful mix drink that’ll put you in SLUMP MODE! I’ve had this once just because I went to the bar I told the bartender to surprise me and I was so drunk I couldn’t even talk 10/10 in the taste department gotta be careful and drink this one slow and steady
1/2 ounce Captain Morgan spiced rum
1/2 ounce Blue Curacao liqueur
1/2 ounce Malibu coconut rum
1/2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
12 ounce pineapple juice
1 splash sweet and sour mix
10. LAST AND CERTAINLY NOT LEAST is a favorite of many people a good bar or home mix drink it’s called Caribou Lou originally made by a famous rapper named Tech N9ne the drink that makes makes you feel laid back at the beach a very relaxing drink that is easy to down and will give you the perfect buzz a very known drink if you ask the bartender to make it I’m sure they’ll know right away a good party drink not to pricy and it’s not over whelming with alcohol very tropical and sweet solid 10/10 for relaxation after a hard day you don’t want the usual you want a different taste this is FOR if you sip on this you’re probably stress free and a very laid back person a very cheerful drink that lightens the party
Today’s list is gonna be a tough one literally. These guys are as tough as they come. So buckle up and check your jaw. Cause these guys aren’t anything to play with.
#5 Bob Ross now I know what you’re thinking how is Bob Ross a Tough S.O.B when all he’s known for is his painting. But that’s what he wants you to think. You see Bob Ross fought in Vietnam as a Air Force pilot. Also it was rumored that he worked for the government for years after he got out of the military. Till one day he decided to start painting and the rest is history.
#4 The Boxer know as Butter Bean. When a 300 plus pound man can move like a Train and has the strength to knock a man out You know he’s tough Winning the boxing world championship. Also knocking out former WWF wrestler Bart Gunn he was a man of many talents.
#3 Chuck Norris the man so tough he has a third fist in his beard. The man who makes Fear it’s self shake. The man who wears Cowboy boots out of real cowboys. He is the Texas Ranger and one tough S.O.B
#2 Iron Mike Tyson. There is no surprise here called the Baddest man on the planet for a reason. Was undefeated for a long time in boxing also winning the Boxing championship. Knocking some men out in under a minute. Know he’s back at age 53 to perform again in professional boxing the man is an icon and a tough S.O.B.
Finally #1 on our list is Stone Cold Steve Austin the rattlesnake is as tough as they come the only man to ever push Mike Tyson and get away with it. Carrying his company on his back as a WWF superstar. Also abusing his boss both physically and mentally and getting away with it. He is the toughest S.O.B to walk on earth and his name is Stone Cold Steve Austin. That’s the bottom line cause he said so.
I love Music. Possibly the most overstated sentence in the English language, as well as one of the most untrue. Typically followed by “except country” or “except rap” the statement “I love music” then becomes defunct. Now don’t get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their preference however one cannot simply dismiss an entire genre from having any good tunes because “I don’t listen to/ like that genre.” Likewise, “I love music” is a dangerous blanket statement that is perfect for queuing up genre trivia because of the absolute absurd amounts of musical genres people don’t typically discuss or think about. These are the most criminally underrated music genres that deserve to be commonplace in music discussions .
Big Band music, often lumped together with Swing, is a genre of music typically defined by including 10 or more instruments. Building off of jazzy undertones and often lacking vocal contribution, Big Band music erupted in the early 20s- 40s however the genre still lives on and is growing today! Groups such as Snarky Puppy infuse the jazz style of traditional Big Band groups with modern instruments. Big Band is the absolute perfect background music for social events or small parties.
2. Japanese Surf Rock
Groups like The Beach Boys and Jan and Dean popularized Surf Rock in the mid to late 1960s. In a classic case of, anything you can do, I can do better, Japanese music groups took the Surf Rock genre to the net level. With a sound that can only be described as a surf-rock guitar being unlocked to its full potential, groups such as Takeshi Terauchi And Bunnys revolutionized the possibilities of the Surf-Rock genre. Honestly, I encourage everybody reading this blog to check out some Japanese Surf Rock, you will not regret it!
3. Space Rock
Yeah, you heard me right, Space Rock. I cannot stress enough how much Space Rock needs to make a mainstream resurgence! The objective of Space Rock is to obtain an other-worldly sound, typically this is accomplished by the use of distortions, wild amounts of reverb, and instruments including guitars, synthesizers, and even the occasional thereon. Popularized n the 1960s as space and cosmic intrigue was at an all-time high, these early effects-heavy tracks create almost an eerie feeling of intrigue! My bandmate put it best describing the sound as the music equivalent to playing the hit game Destroy All Humans.
4. Psycedellic Space Rock
Like Space rock? Well, we’re breaking it down into a subgenre now! Psychedelic Space Rock takes the eerie unearthly feeling of space rock and combines it with the detached mindset of Psychedelic Rock. Emerging in the late 60s to mid-70s, This genre can serve as a much-needed alternative to the Lo-Fi and Classical music many use to kick back, unwind, relax, or study!
Now before you anti-country die-hards click away allow me to clarify, WESTERN MUSIC IS NOT THE SAME AS COUNTRY MUSIC! You can consider it a predecessor to Country or even Bluegrass for that matter but Western music is its own entity. Comprised of Spanish guitar and often upright bass, the key to Western music is the storytelling. Possibly the richest in backstory of all the musical genres, Western music goes into great detail describing stories, events, folklore, and tales of tragedy. The absolute best genre in my opinion for long road trips or sitting around a fire, Western music focuses on the story rather than any eccentric musical accompaniments. The unappointed King of the Western Balled, Marty Robbins.
Alright let’s face it, Saints Row The Third and all titles following it are absolute abominations. Now don’t get me wrong, they can be fun to play and there were reasons for the switch however if you are a fan of the Saints series this new generation of The Third Street Saints is a low blow to the true fans. This is something that has bothered me for years on end now, and I’m not going to sit here and beat a dead horse discussing the questionable graphical or plot changes in the later entries of the series. I’m going to explain how it’s not too late to fix the Saints Row series and how it should go about being handled.
Now before we dive in let’s clarify that in my vision Saints The Third and all following titles are NOT canon. The following will take place in the year 2012, One year after the events of Saints Row 2 and will be titled Saints Row 3… yes Saints Row 3, Not “The Third”, 3 and before we hop into the comments full of piss and vinegar, If Call of Duty can get away with “Modern Warfare” then Saints Row 3 it is.
The game would open with the player surrounded by Johnny Gat, Peirce, Shaundi, and even Troy. It is revealed that the player had been in a coma for the past year… again. A subtle joke is made about the boss having a “knack” for finding himself in these situations. The boss explains this alternate reality he has seemingly lived through recapping all the events of the modern era Saints games. After listing to this wild reality the boss recalls and a brief moment of awkward silence from the gang, the tension is broken by Johnny Gat who’s only response to all of this is “you know it’s with one L bitch” A call out to the diehard Saints fans who were outraged to find Stilwater had been misspelled in the later games.
As the boss enters back into the real world he comes to realize The Saints have been sitting pretty under the new leadership of Ultor headed by Eric Gryphon. Upon seeing the way The Saints have essentially been bought out by Ultor and rarely even appear as a gang unless it involves strong-arming an opposition to Ultor for a nice payday, The player begins to fear The Saints are doomed to end up just like how he had envisioned during his comma.
The boss confronts The Saints members about his fears and explains that instead of running the town they had fought and killed to claim, they are content being bought out by the same “corporate assholes” who tried to eliminate them. Met with mixed opinions from the group, the player confronts Gryphon about cutting ties with the Ultor group in favor of reviving the old Saints. Knowing without The Third Street Saints he faces the likely odds of losing the public backing and opening up the opportunity for other companies to move into Stilwater unopposed, Gryphon attempts to bribe The Saints to stay on board.
Turning down the offer, The Saints once again move back into the church where they get back to the basics. The Saints get word through Shaundi of a new gang sprouting up who look to dispose of The Saints and their corporate backers. Naturally, The Player confronts the leader in a meeting organized by Shaundi to explain that The Saints had broken their ties with Ultor and extend the olive branch for this new gang to dissolve by way of joining The Third Street Saints. The opposing gang doesn’t believe that ties have been cut and it is revealed that the whole meeting was set up from the start in an effort to ambush The Saints.
While dealing with the newly growing, anti-establishment rival gang, the old “Enemy of my enemy” trope is put into effect as desperate times call for desperate measures, Gryphon reaches out to mutual rival Dex in an attempt to recruit him in order to eliminate The Saints in exchange for a 50/50 split partnership in Ultor. Dex joins forces with the man he had put a hit on the prior year in an attempt to once and for all snuff out The Saints and finally gain control of The Ultor Corporation.
Thus the plot of Saints Row 3 is set. The Saints return to their roots in the fight against and anti-establishment rival game as well as the establishment itself headed by the turncoat you’ve been waiting to get your hands on for years.
I still remember it like it was yesterday, coming home from work at 8:37pm, exhausted, drained, catching ever single light red. When I finally make it to my door after spending approximately 7 minuets fumbling with my keys, it dawned on me I was suppose to make dinner for the family tonight! I burst through the door frantically thinking of something quick and simple but still meal worthy, Something familiar that I know exactly how to make. Then it came to me, CHICKEN PARMESAN! Swinging open my freezer door with maximum force and grabbing the frozen chicken breasts, I slapped those bad boys in a glass bowl and threw them in the microwave to defrost. On to breading, Accidentally tearing my cabinet drawer off it’s hinges I grabbed a brand new can of breadcrumbs and some garlic salt out and tossed the mixture in in a bowl. Hearing the ding of the microwave, I retrieved the freshly soggy breasts and proceeded to batter them in the bowl of breadcrumbs and garlic salt I had prepared while my oven slowly began to preheat to 450.
Upon hearing the buzz of my oven, I placed the breaded chicken in a pan before realizing In didn’t have any Parmesan. In a panic I remembered that I had seen a container of Parmesan cheese in my neighbor’s refrigerator through my window the other day. Quietly without drawing any attention to the window, I reached my arm through into my neighbors kitchen where I grabbed his keys that had been sitting on the counter. Sneaking into the back door of his house a made a B-line for the fridge where I found that just enough cheese was left for my dinner! I grabbed the container and booked it back to my kitchen, praying I had remained unseen. Upon arriving back at my oven, I sprinkled the cheese alone the six breasts laid inside the pan. Sliding the pan inside the perfectly temperatured oven, I closed the door and set the timer for 23 minutes as I began to scroll through my Instagram feed. Pausing briefly after liking a series of photos of Tye Pennington, I looked up to notice that 30 minutes had already passed! Slipping on my Hey Arnold!™ pot holders I opened up the oven door and removed the pan to find six perfectly breaded, golden brow, moist, breasts of Chicken Parmesan. After preparing six plates for my family, I excitedly burst into the living room to inform everyone that dinner was ready only to remember that I live alone. Not only had I forgotten that I live alone, but I had also stopped to grab tacos on my way out of work to eat for dinner. Upon realizing the events that had just transpired, I dropped to my knees in the kitchen before curling up on the floor and falling asleep, alone and naked.