If you are like me and you don’t have money like ever here a few date night ideas that won’t break the bank, a fancy night out doesn’t have to be your only choice.
- Honestly nothing beats sitting on the couch eating dollar menu items from mcdonalds while watching a movie on your friends moms netflix account with your man.
2. You could always get five dollar foot longs and have a subway picnic in the park, you didn’t go bankrupt on the foot and the park is always free.
3. Build a fort, don’t tell me it’s childish to build a fort you could be fifty and I wouldn’t judge you for building a fort. stay creative!
4. Take a nap together, honestly you can judge me for saying that a nap together is a date but I can not think of anything better than when he turns to me and says “wanna take a nap” ah man my heart melts.
5. Watch him play his video games… I know ladies the one thing as a woman you’re supposed to be bothered by welp I love sitting on the couch watching my man play through the Fallout games he enjoys it and honestly I really enjoy it, i’ve personally tried to play Fallout 3 and well I’m not that good so I watch him and it feels like we’ve played it together.
I know this isn’t the list for everyone but you might want to give it a try you never know what you may or my not like. These five things are my personal favorite things to do with my man that really don’t hurt the wallet at all, the most you’re going to spend is on food and if you do that right it shouldn’t cost much either.
Blog by Julez for Styles Rebel Radio