The true and fastest RV buying guide that saves your money!
If you’ve ever been wondering if you could ever buy a new or used RV. Then this True and fastest RV buying guide that saves you money is for you.
RVs are becoming like second homes to people these days with the troubles of COVID-19 a lot of people wanted to get away from the bigger cites. Furthermore, a lot of people want to go camping and travel still with their friends and loved ones in a safe way.
This created a market for RVs and travel trailers as the market went up so did the prices. With that we made this True and fastest RV buying guide that saves you money. To get you out on the open road while saving you a small fortune.
Which RV manufacturers are rated best ?
The RVs manufacturers have rated the best Airstream, Jayco, Tiffin, and then lastly Winnebago. There are many more but these four are by far the best in the business when it comes to safety and comfort.
Credit to image goes to owner
What should I look for when buying a new RV?
There are many things to consider when buying an RV such as miles, cost style, and type of RV. All these questions will determine what kind of RV you should target when buying a new RV.
- Forest River Inc. Berkshire XLT Diesel 45A Class A Motorhome: $280,041+
- Coachmen Leprechaun 240FS (450 Ford) Class C Motorhome: $68,700+
- Dutchmen Astoria 2513RLF Fifth-Wheel: $50,682
- Keystone Passport Express 239ML: $18,595
- 2019 Jayco Embark 37MB Class A Motorhome: $295,200+
- Thor Motor Coach Compass 24LP Class B Motorhome: $114,975
- 2015 Palomino PaloMini 177BH Travel Trailer: $10,000+
- Winnebago Cambria 27K Class C Motorhome: $129,394
- Northwood Arctic Fox 28-5C Fifth-Wheel: $42,985+
- Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 29J Class C Toy Hauler: $123,450
- Jayco Jay Sport 10SD Camper Trailer: $13,495+
- 2017 K-Z RV Connect C191RBT Travel Trailer: $20,402
- Thor Motor Coach Hurricane 35M Class A Motorhome: $144,675
- Prime Time RV LaCrosse 339BHD Travel Trailer: $46,727
- Heartland Bighorn BHTR 39 D Traveler: $49,999
- Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22M: $80,118+
- Thor Motor Coach Tuscany 45AT Class A Diesel Motorhome: $429,660
- Keystone Sprinter 312MLS Travel Trailer: $36,994+
- Starcraft Autumn Ridge Outfitter 17RD Travel Trailer: $11,999
credit of prices go to camper report
Should I buy a new or used RV?
There are many factors that go into if you want a new or used RV there are pros-cons to both. For new RVs, you know what you buying off the lot. there will be no problems. a con of buying new is of course is the prices a new Rv will run you thousand’s of dollars. The pros of buying used are you will save a small fortune. A con of buying used is the risk that something goes wrong with the Rv and you have to fix it your self which could cause you more money.
Conclusion of the guide
Credit to image goes to owner
We come to the end of the guide here whatever you choose whether new or used I hope you find the Rv you’re looking for get out there and on the open road from state parks to BBQ and everything in between.